To receive detailed invitations to our monthly meetings, even before becoming a Member, add your name to our e-mail list at: info@InventorsCircle.org Monthly Meetings As a Member you will receive free entry to our monthly meetings held on the last Thursday evening of each month (except December) in Toronto. Each meeting agenda is unique and usually is a mixture of group activities, educational topics and special guest speakers. Past speakers have included successful inventors, funding consultants and marketing specialists. Invention Showcase As a Member you have the opportunity to showcase your invention in a safe, welcoming environment. When explaining your invention you will receive valuable feedback from a range of professionals and experienced inventors. Networking We encourage networking between individual Members and you will have access to the membership database. This will enable you to contact Members with the appropriate skills and experience to solve your problems. Also the database includes a list of Member’s tools and facilities that may be shared within the Co-op. The Co-op has also fostered links with like minded organizations and professional bodies that you will have access to, for example Professional Engineers Ontario and local Universities. Educational Benefits
- Receive free guidance and education
- Learn from qualified teachers and professionals
- Co-operate with like-minded creative individuals
- Avoid common and often costly mistakes
- Learn to protect your ideas in novel ways
- Workshops and seminars on interesting topics
- Technical Courses: lateral thinking, brainstorming, business basics, – Intellectual Property, Prototyping, etc.